Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy Birthday Dad!

I wish you the very best on your special day. Thank you for the many truths you have poured into my life. I can't remember a time when you didn't lead by example. You taught us the value of working hard and finishing well. You showed us how to persevere in the face of opposition and how to trust God in spite of our circumstances. You are a good steward of all things, including your time. You have taught us how to approach challenges and disappointment with relentless determination, and you showed us how to move forward regardless of the opposition. Above all, you have been consistent. It seems that regardless of the situation, you tenaciously and passionately pursue Christ. I am blessed to have a father like you.

I love you!






No comments: