Saturday, August 2, 2008

Mid Columbine Trail

Rose, Kari, and me


The deer in the headlights look...strikingly similar to what I get from my students everyday


In front of Helen Hunt Falls


Kari and me


Rose and me...she did, in fact, come armed with a variety of breakfast snacks


Rose, Kari, and I went on a quick hike in Cheyenne Canyon this morning. Kari and I then went to the Farmer's Market in Old Colorado City. Can I just say that I LOVE summers in Colorado?? By the way, I bought a melon at the Farmer's Market that is a honeydew-cantelope mix. I really don't care for either honeydew or cantelope, but the mix is absolutely delightful. :)

1 comment:

Melissa-D said...

I'm jealous as I'm sitting here in the TEXAS HEAT! Blah!

I think I'm going to start coming to visit you every summer!